Watch the video by Haroon Qureshi here:
Notes of the video, kindly written by Sister Aisha Curly below 🙂
1) Good night sleep:
– Download the “Sleep Cycle” app, an orange logo.
– Go sleep straight after Isha prayer.
2) Dua for waking up:
– Alhamdu lillahil-ladhi ‘ahyana ba’da ma ‘amatana wa’ilayhin-nushur”
(Praise is to Allah Who gives us life after He has caused us to die and to Him is the return) – Bukhari 11/113; Muslim 4/2083.
3) Drink water:
– H20 – FRESH.
– Go for a COLD SHOWER/WUDHU.
– Don’t pray in your pyjamas, wear clean fresh clothes.
5) Fajr (in the mosque for men)
– Your personal dua list, all the things you would like to achieve in this world and in the akhira.
– 10 to 20 minutes Read Quran.
– Most important meal of the day.
– Eat quality food, nutritious, oaths, eggs with toast, banana etc.
– Stretch your body, work out, hit the GYM
– Get yourself in the physical optimal state to get yourself energised, passionate and hit the DAY.
9) Plan out your day: (in a journal)
– Write your TOP 3 OUTCOME LIST, and create an action plan under each. Don’t write a to do list.
– The most difficult/important/urgent action GET IT OUT THE WAY FIRST.
10) Take a nap (qailulah) [ (between duhr and asrr time.. noon-ish)
– Put on your headphones, Listen to natural nature sounds…birds, waterfalls, rain etc.
– Close your eyes, use a travel eye sleeping mask .
– Zzz’z “Sleep like baby”.